The compass series of devices has been an established label in the field of high-quality training therapy for over 20 years. These training/therapeutic devices are used across the world, helping therapists work on and with their patients.
Time for our new compass 540 line with an optimal selection of medical equipment for training the upper and lower extremities as well as the back. This give users and patients the range they need for their own individualised training. Robust and user-friendly – a safe investment.
- Price-performance: Excellent
- Multipurpose: Use for prevention, rehabilitation, geriatrics, professional sports
- Time- and space-saving: Additional combination units
- Customer-friendly: Large selection of equipment
- Made in Germany: Quality and equipment
- Individualisable: Adaptation to the patient for effective training
- Networkable: Optional integration into the training control system
- Certificate: Meets medical device requirements
Integration in training control – optional software
compass 540 offers a comprehensive range of fully biomechanically developed strength training devices: they can be individually adjusted, are user friendly and are suitable for all target groups.
Fitted with the smart assist touchscreen, RFID and proxoforce software, almost all compass 540 devices allow strength tests (exception: Hip Extension) and software-controlled feedback training. These can be used on as many devices as desired.
- The speed of the dynamic movements can be selected from 0.5-6 seconds in 0.1 second increments. The duration of the isometric phases is selectable from 0.5-6 seconds in 0.5 second increments.
- The aim of using these load combinations is to achieve a high muscular workload with the lowest possible intensity/weight in order to spare affected structures.
- Isometry can be performed in the desired joint angle position.
compass 540 products
compass 540 software
Special product features
- Tested safety in accordance with the European Medical Device Regulation (MDR)
- Fine weight gradations of 1 or 2kg
- Well-thought-through details such as a sliding lumbar support cushion make daily life easier
- User-friendly thanks to “Easy Blue Pins” adjustment aids
- Ultrasound measuring sensors
- Integration into training control software (optional)