Trendsetting Diagnostic and Training controlling Software for Exercise Therapy
The proxoforce training planning and control software supports therapists/trainers and patients through the entire course of treatment in the acute, development and retention phases and in various specialist fields, such as orthopaedics, traumatology, neurology and secondary prevention.
The software supports doctors, physiotherapists, sports therapists and trainers in the planning and execution of strength tests and training programmes in auxotonic and isometric working conditions, as part of medical training therapy.
- Training planning via Profile, Free and Template based
- Interface HL7, THEORG as well as Import/Export
- Profile consists of: ICD-Code, training condition, training oals for strength and endurance, focus on body region and proportion of endurance in the automatic training plan
- Integration of ICD-Codes for documentation and plan creation
- Pyramid training for strength
- Interval training for endurance
- Implemented IPN-Test, WHO max, 6MWT and Steep Ramp
- Extension of the Free Exercises with the FE-Editor