For patients with a limited ability to walk, functional gait training is linked to a great deal of effort and often also to discomfort for therapists and patientsAnyone who wants to learn to walk has to walk!
Anyone who finds it difficult to walk on a normal surface generally also cannot walk on a normal treadmill.
Targeted and effective
The kardiomed rehab treadmill system with specially developed aids and accessories enables a more targeted and more effective therapy. Your patients train earlier, longer and more often, and all with less of a burden for the patients and therapists. Your therapy is thus more efficient and more successful.
- in rehabilitation and physiotherapy
- in neurology
- for orthopaedic problems
- in movement analysis
- for overweight patients
- for gentle movement therapy
- for the general protection of patients
- for all types of coordination training
- in competitive sports for "overspeed training"
- Physiological gait training - safe and close to everyday life
- Early access to therapy thanks to body weight relief
- Therapeutic freedom thanks to control of the treadmill from a wide variety of positions
- Comprehensible therapy results thanks to simple documentation