software for determining
The IPN-Test® is a scientifically examined, valid testing procedure for ergometers and for the treadmill.
IThe selection of the different testing procedures (bicycle, running, walking) depends on the preferences and/or previous experience of the patient/customer. The short versions of the IPN-Test® are now available in the IPN-Test® Suite.
The short tests last 4 to 6 minutes depending on the individual performance condition. They are excellently suited as a screening method. The IPN-Test® Suite contains sub-maximum and maximum-power test procedures. Free test profiles can be configured at any time.
- Sub-maximum test processes are considered to be safe and practicable test processes for a broad target group from the fields of prevention, rehabilitation & fitness
- Scientifically tested, valid test process for ergometer & treadmill
- Selection of the various test processes (bicycle, running, walking) – depending on preference or indication
- Individual setting of the target heart rate via individual parameters
- Implementation in accordance with a specified step profile
- Classification of aerobic ability on the basis of relative performance in one of 5 fitness levels
- Training proposals in the form of individual training heart rates for various ergometer types/endurance training devices
- Training proposals in the form of individual training heart rates for various training objectives & intensity ranges (e.g. lipid metabolism training, aerobic training…)