With compass 530, we offer you a comprehensive programme of biomechanically sound strength training devices.
A variety of equipment for targeted training
compass 530 comprises more than 18 medical devices for training the upper and lower limbs as well as the torso and back. You can thus make your patients a suitable offer for individualised training. Robust and user-friendly – a safe investment.
Customisable settings allow optimum training results even for persons who can cope with only a limited amount. The starting weight is low and the additional weights are finely adjustable. Sophisticated details such as a movable lordosis cushion and eccentric technology for single-joint movements make everyday life easier for you.
Concentrate fully on your patients: thanks to the clearly visible "easy yellow pins" on each device, even inexperienced patients can configure the devices without any help. We thus support treatment quality and efficient practice processes.
Space-saving combi devices
The compass 530 combi devices offer high performance in the smallest space. These complete solutions allow the consecutive training of two muscle groups with individually configurable levels of resistance to avoid muscular imbalances.
Equipped with "SmartPanel", a chip card unit and the proxotrain software, all compass 530 devices enable force measurements as well as software-controlled biofeedback training. Use is possible on as many devices as one wishes.
- Various devices for targeted physical training
- Individualisable settings
- Optional details, for example movable lordosis cushion and eccentric technology
- "Easy yellow pins" configuration aid
- Space-saving combi devices
- Ultrasound measuring sensors
- Optional: use of the SmartPanel including chip card system
- Tested safety in accordance with the Medical Devices Act (MPG)